Below are the instructions on how to link mobile devices in kwiklook to use the visitor id mobile app. For visitor id users, please see this article: How To Link Your Mobile Device in visitor id to use the visitor id Mobile App.
- In the visitor id Mobile App, press the 'Settings' button found in the menu.
- The 'Settings' area allows you to view your Device ID. Your Device ID is what links your mobile device to kwiklook and visitor id.
- If you have direct access to kwiklook, press the 'View Device ID' button and continue to step 3.
- If you do not have direct access to kwiklook, press either the 'Email Device ID' or 'SMS Device ID' and send your Device ID to another person in your organisation that does have access to kwiklook. This person will need to follow steps 3 to 8 before your device will be linked to kwiklook.
- Open kwiklook.
- On the left-hand navigator, click the 'Admin' module and select 'Staff'.
- Find your Staff record and double click to edit.
- Click the 'Devices' tab.
- Click the 'New' button.
- Enter the 'Device ID' and choose the 'Device Type'.
- Click the 'Save' button.
Your mobile device is now linked with kwiklook and visitor id.