The kwiklook licence file is sent via email from a support representative at Future IT. Once you receive this email with your kwiklook licence file attached, follow the below steps to licence kwiklook:
- Save the attached licence file a PC that has kwiklook installed.
- Run kwiklook and login. NOTE: If your kwiklook licence has expired then you can click the 'Activate' button on the 'Licence Expired' message window that appears when running kwiklook and skip to step 5 below.
- Click the 'Admin' module on the left-hand navigator.
- Click 'Help > Load Licence' on the top menu bar.
- Click 'Select Licence File' and load the licence file from the desktop.